Candee and I got together with the fabulous Lori Watt to record a little video blog about the upcoming Expo. We had waaay to much fun, but we managed to get a take in between all the giggles.
It's my birthday! You know what that means? Birthday giveaway time!
What's the prize? Well, I have a bunch of workshops coming up so I thought I'd let you choose.
The winner will get to participate in the Living Voice workshop of their choice (or gift that spot to a loved one) as long as that workshop happens before 31 December 2014. You can see a full workshop calendar here and it is updated regularly.
Enter the contest by emailing me (email@example.com) your answers to the questions below before November 30th I will draw the winner on December 3rd.
1. Full name
2. Email address
3. What is your profession?
4. Do you act/sing/dance/perform in any capacity? (Please describe.)
5. What is your biggest challenge with your voice?
6. How do you find that #5 affects you in your daily life or limits your potential?
7. What outcome would you prefer to #6 in an ideal world?
8. How would getting #7 affect your life?
9. If you experience anxiety speaking in front of people in any situations, please describe.
Danielle Benzon coaches entrepreneurs and performing artists in voice, acting and audition technique. She is also certified to teach the Meisner Approach through the True Acting Institute. Danielle is based in Vancouver, Canada.