It's my birthday! You know what that means? Birthday giveaway time!
What's the prize? Well, I have a bunch of workshops coming up so I thought I'd let you choose.
The winner will get to participate in the Living Voice workshop of their choice (or gift that spot to a loved one) as long as that workshop happens before 31 December 2014. You can see a full workshop calendar here and it is updated regularly.
Enter the contest by emailing me (email@example.com) your answers to the questions below before November 30th I will draw the winner on December 3rd.
1. Full name
2. Email address
3. What is your profession?
4. Do you act/sing/dance/perform in any capacity? (Please describe.)
5. What is your biggest challenge with your voice?
6. How do you find that #5 affects you in your daily life or limits your potential?
7. What outcome would you prefer to #6 in an ideal world?
8. How would getting #7 affect your life?
9. If you experience anxiety speaking in front of people in any situations, please describe.
In honour of my birthday I'm giving away 2 fabulous prizes!
A spot in the November Technique Workshop (Vancouver, BC) with a value of $250!
How to enter:
Private message me through LivingVoiceCoaching on Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm PST on November 6th 2012 with your full name, email address and answers to the following questions:
1. What is your favourite quality about your voice?
2. If you had the chance and anything was possible, what would you improve?
The first prize winner will be announced on November 7th, 2012!
Three private voice sessions (also in Vancouver, BC) with a value of $120! *Redeemable in 2013.
How to enter:
Subscribe to my mailing list before November 30th, 2012.
Ways to subscribe:
1) Through the "subscribe" button on the homepage at www.livingvoice.ca
2) Email email@example.com with your full name and email address saying "I want to subscribe to your newsletter!"
3) Private message LivingVoiceWorkshops with your full name and email address saying "I want to subscribe to your newsletter!"
The bonus prize winner will be announced on December 1st, 2012!
I'm looking for volunteers to help me develop two new programs!
You get to take the new program for free in exchange for giving me feedback about what worked and what didn't!
Contact me for more information: 778 235 7696
Danielle Benzon coaches entrepreneurs and performing artists in voice, acting and audition technique. She is also certified to teach the Meisner Approach through the True Acting Institute. Danielle is based in Vancouver, Canada.